Tuesday 14 September 2010

Movie:Resident Evil Afterlife

Anytime a film based upon one of my all time favourite games I have to go and see it, and boy did it live up to expectation. This film put simply is awesome! The 3d effects are brilliantly. There were a number of times I tried to duck when a massive axe was thrown out of the screen. An added bonus was the appearance of some of my favourite resident evil characters. Chris Redfield makes an appearance, played by Wentworth Miller the main character from Prison Break. Also Albert Wesker has more of a role in this film. In the previous film he made a cameo appearance however in this film he is the main baddie and I have to say he is awesome! I havent stopped playing Resident Evil 5 since I saw it and I highly recommend you see this film. I give this film a 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment